The new one-year programme to support a healthier lifestyle, weight loss, and remission of Type 2 diabetes.
What is it?
- A unique one-year programme combining specialist nutrition, psychology and physical activity
- Supports rapid weight loss and long-term behaviour change
- Support throughout from your Health & Wellbeing diabetes practitioner via regular contact, with online learning and supporting resources
- Supported by GPs, practice nurses, diabetes practitioners, dietitians, clinical psychologists and exercise specialists
How does it work?
12 weeks of low-calorie diet (shakes and soups) followed by reintroducing food, focusing on movement and maintaining a new healthy eating lifestyle.
Three-staged programme focused on helping individuals achieve their health goals
Achieve diabetes remission (target glucose levels with no medication)
Online programme resources which are accessible 24/7
Free sessions, support and resources throughout the year
We will work together over 12 months, and the support you will receive during this time will include:
- An initial one-to-one assessment
- 20 sessions with your Health & Wellbeing diabetes practitioner
- 26 online support modules
- Final one-to-one assessment
How to join
For more information on how to be referred onto the programme please continue to check our website for further information.
Download info sheet here